My name is Andrey Mikhalchuk, I’m a serial entrepreneur, explorer, researcher, engineer, a person curious about the world in all its wondrous aspects. In this blog I’m sharing my findings and hope they will help you in whatever awesome thing you’re doing.
- I do not maintain my resume anymore, but you can find more about my work and projects here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikhalchuk/ (as well as this and other websites I maintain)
Some interesting projects from the past:
- The most recent project – an ultimate network monitoring device which I designed and implemented major part of
- www.pizza.com – design, code, content, initial support. The site recently changed the design, but it looks like some pieces of code remain the same.
- A few of my other web projects
- One of my other recent projects: StreamView, interactive network mapping tool
- MineStream Defender – the ultimate network safety appliance. I also developed an embedded version of this device that you can install on your router, but there is no demo available for it at the moment.
- Routerbot project – how to build an inexpensive robot from a Linksys WRT54GL router
- “The most hacked router in the world ever” project
- Routerbot v1 – a low-tech solution to converting routers into robots
- How to control Pleo robotic toy wirelessly using Wii nunchuck